- 450g packet fresh hokkien noodles
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 450g frozen dory fish fillets, thawed
- Toasted unsalted cashew nuts, to serve
- Step 1Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Separate with a fork. Drain. Return to bowl. Add onion, chilli and coriander. Toss to combine.
- Step 2Combine chilli sauce, lime juice and fish sauce in a jug. Reserve 2 tablespoons sauce mixture. Add remaining mixture to noodles. Toss to combine.
- Step 3Spray a frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook fish for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Step 4Divide noodle mixture and fish between bowls. Top with reserved sauce mixture and nuts. Serve.
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
Super saver: By using frozen dory fillets instead of fresh, we’ve saved you around $12.30 in total.
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas