- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 bunches English spinach, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) light thickened cream
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 600g white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Step 1Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the garlic for 30 seconds. Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until it wilts. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cream and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 3 minutes or until the mixture reduces. Add the nutmeg. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Step 2Place the flour and fish in a sealable plastic bag. Season with salt and pepper. Seal and shake to coat.
- Step 3Heat the oil and remaining butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Step 4Add the tomatoes and oregano to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft. Divide the creamed spinach among serving plates. Top with the fish and tomatoes.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve