- 4 ling fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemon thyme leaves
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 8 sprigs oregano
- olive oil spray
- cracked black pepper
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Lay fish on a flat surface. Sprinkle each fillet with some lemon thyme, top with a slice of lemon and two sprigs of oregano. Roll up fillet tightly and place another lemon slice on top of roll. Tie with cooking string to secure and sprinkle with a little cracked black pepper.
- Step 2Place fish on a baking tray lined with baking paper and spray with olive oil. Cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 3Serve fish with a green salad or steamed vegetables
If ling is unavailable, use other firm white fish fillets such as barramundi or flathead.
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Tanya Zouev
- Publication: Taste.com.au