- 2 large mangoes
- 3 ripe tomatoes, quartered, deseeded
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 4 white fish fillets, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Garlic bread, to serve
- Step 1Prepare mango cheeks, using technique shown below. Using a small knife, remove mango cubes from skin. Transfer mango flesh to a bowl. Remove skin and flesh from rest of mango. Cut flesh into 2cm cubes. Place into bowl.
- Step 2Cut tomato flesh into 2cm cubes. Add to mango. Combine 2 tablespoons of oil, ginger, sweet chilli sauce, and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine. Pour over mango mixture. Stir gently to combine. Cover. Stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Step 3Brush fish fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Preheat a barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Cook fish for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Step 4Stir chives through salsa. Serve fish with salsa and garlic bread.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Super Food Ideas