- 90g instant polenta
- 1 lemon, rind grated
- 40g grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 4 (about 125g each) boneless firm fish fillets (such as salmon or blue-eyed cod)
- 1 cup drained canned corn
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 lime, juiced, plus lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Combine the polenta, lemon rind, parmesan and flour in a bowl. Brush the fish with 1 tablespoon of oil, then roll in the polenta mixture. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to chill.
- Step 2Place the corn, tomato, avocado, cucumber, coriander, lime juice and 1 tablespoon of remaining oil in a bowl. Toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Heat remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add fish and cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes each side until golden. Serve with mashed potato, the salsa and a wedge of lime.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Valli Little
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Taste.com.au