- 4 white fish fillets (bass, ling, snapper or blue-eye)
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons torn basil
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Step 1To make ratatouille heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the onion, capsicums and garlic and cook for 4 minutes or until just softened. Add the tomatoes and vinegar and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture is pulpy. Remove from the heat, stir through basil, cover and keep warm.
- Step 2Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add fish and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Serve with ratatouille.
All nutrition values are per serve
Low FODMAP diet tip: Make this a Low FODMAP recipe by omitting onion.
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Oliver Ford
- Publication: Taste.com.au