- 500g frozen chips
- 600g white fish fillets
- 50g butter, room temperature
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 long green chilli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 green onions (shallot), chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Step 1Preheat oven to 210C or 190C fan-forced. Spread chips on a baking tray in a single layer. Cook according to packet directions.
- Step 2Lay fish on a foil-lined grill tray. Combine butter, garlic, chilli and parsley in a small bowl. Spread over fish and cook under a preheated grill for 3-4 mins until cooked through.
- Step 3For the salsa: Toss together watermelon, green onion, lime juice, rind and oil.
- Step 4Serve fish with watermelon salsa chips.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles