- 400g spaghetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 20 (500g) green king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon finely-grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup roughly-chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 125g low-fat feta, crumbled
- crusty bread, to serve
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until tender. Add prawns and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until prawns are just pink. Add wine. Bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until prawns are just cooked through. Remove from heat. Add lemon rind and juice.
- Step 3Drain pasta. Return to pan over low heat. Add prawn mixture, remaining oil, parsley and feta. Season with pepper. Toss to combine. Serve with crusty bread.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas