- 60g (3 tablespoons) butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 lime, rind finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 600g skinless firm white fish fillets (like ling, blue eye/ trevalla or gem fish), cut into 2cm-thick strips
- Boiled waxy potatoes (like desiree or pink eye), sliced
- Rocket leaves, to serve
ginger & lime marinade
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Step 1Combine the butter, coriander, lime rind, ginger and pepper in a bowl. Use a fork to mix until well combined. Place the butter mixture onto a sheet of non- stick baking paper and roll up to form a sausage shape. Place in fridge for at least 30 minutes or until firm enough to slice.
- Step 2Meanwhile, to make marinade, combine lime juice, sesame oil and ginger in a medium glass or ceramic bowl. Add the fish strips and mix to coat. Cover and place in fridge for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Step 3Preheat barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Thread the fish strips onto 16 skewers.
- Step 4Cook the fish skewers on preheated grill, turning occasionally, for 1-2 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Serve the skewers immediately, topped with a slice of the coriander butter and accompanied by the potatoes and rocket.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michele Curtis
- Publication: Australian Good Taste