- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs green curry paste
- 1 cup (200g) brown rice
- 400ml light coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken or fish stock
- 500g seafood marinara mix
- 250g pkt Coles Zucchini Noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 2 tbs chopped coriander
- Step 1Heat the oil in a large non-stick heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and spring onion and cook, stirring, for 1-2 mins or until the spring onion softens. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 30 secs or until aromatic.
- Step 2Add the rice and cook, stirring, for 1 min. Add the coconut milk and stock and stir to combine. Season. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 20-25 mins or until the rice is just tender and the liquid is reduced.
- Step 3Add the seafood and zucchini. Cook, covered, for 5 mins or until the seafood is cooked through. Add the mint and coriander and stir to combine. Divide among serving bowls.
Serve with fresh coriander sprigs, lime halves and thinly sliced red chilli
- Author: Kerrie Ray
- Publication: Coles