- 600g orange sweet potato (kumara), peeled, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 600g desiree potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (about 180g each) blue-eye trevalla fillets
- 1/2 cup loosely packed coarsely chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon rind
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 230°C. Arrange the sweet potato and potato over the base of a round 2L (8-cup) capacity ovenproof ceramic dish. Drizzle evenly with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 200°C.
- Step 2Place the fish on a plate. Drizzle with the remaining oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Arrange fish over potato mixture and roast in oven for 12 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Step 3Combine the parsley, capers and lemon rind in a medium bowl. Sprinkle over the fish. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
- Diabetes friendly
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Sun
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Australian Good Taste