- 4 (about 150g each) green (uncooked) frozen lobster tails, thawed
- 60g (3 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 orange, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- Step 1Preheat grill on medium-high. Line a grill tray with foil.
- Step 2Use kitchen scissors to cut down lengthways either side of each lobster tail on the underside and then gently pull away the soft, flexible shell. This will expose the meat, which will remain in the body shell.
- Step 3Combine the butter, orange rind, 2 tablespoons of the orange juice, mustard and dill in a small bowl or jug and mix well.
- Step 4Place the lobster tails, shell-side up, onto the lined tray. Place under preheated grill and cook for 4 minutes or until the shells turn orange. Turn the lobster tails over, brush well with the butter mixture and cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes, brushing liberally with the butter mixture frequently or until the flesh is no longer translucent.
- Step 5Serve immediately with boiled or roasted potatoes, a green salad and lime wedges.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Bettina Jenkins
- Publication: Australian Good Taste