- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup fresh herbs (use combination of two herbs, such as dill and parsley), chopped
- 4 (about 125g each) white fish fillets
- 700g baby potatoes, even sized
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup S&W whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Vegetable oil, to shallow fry
- 350g packet summer salad kit
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- Step 1To make Creamy Potato Salad: Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling water for 8-10 mins until tender. Drain and leave until cool enough to handle. Cut in halves (or quarters if large). Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and spring onions in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Step 2Combine flour and herbs on a plate and season with salt and pepper to taste. Dip fish into egg, then press into herb mixture, shaking of the excess. Heat 5mm oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook half the fish for 2-3 mins each side. Repeat with remaining fish.
- Step 3Prepare the Coles Summer Salad by tossing with the dressing and coconut provided with the kit. Serve salad with the fish, potato salad and lemon wedges.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles