- 500g chat potatoes
- 1 bunch lemon thyme
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 4 (150g each) firm white fish fillets (we used ling)
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- olive oil cooking spray
- 80g mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Large bamboo steamer
- Step 1Place potatoes, in single layer, in a large bamboo steamer over a saucepan of boiling water. Steam potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, remove leaves from 2 lemon thyme sprigs. Combine lemon rind, flour and half the lemon thyme leaves on a shallow plate. Coat both sides of fish fillets in flour mixture.
- Step 3Using a sharp knife, cut through each fish fillet lengthways to form a pocket (do not cut all the way through). Fill each pocket with 1 lemon thyme sprig, a quarter of the lemon slices and a quarter of the garlic. Secure with toothpicks.
- Step 4Spray a frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook fish, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Place fish on plates. Sprinkle with remaining thyme leaves and season with pepper. Serve with potatoes and salad leaves.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas