- 4 (180g each) ocean trout fillets, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 large oranges
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 80g rocket
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- Step 1Preheat grill on high heat. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place fish on tray. Whisk mustard and honey together in a bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon of mixture. Brush trout with remaining mustard mixture. Cook under grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden and just cooked through. Remove to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Step 2Meanwhile, peel and segment oranges over a bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon of juice. Whisk reserved juice, vinegar, oil and reserved mustard mixture together in a bowl.
- Step 3Combine rocket, olives, orange segments and dressing in a bowl. Serve fish with rocket and orange salad.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Nancy Duran
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas