How to download minecraft on PC/Mac?
- 1 How to download minecraft on PC/Mac?
- 1.1 DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION FOR WINDOWS
- 1.2 DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION FOR MAC/iPad
- 1.3 Minecraft for PC/Mac [Online Game Code]
- 1.4 About the product
- 1.5 Product description
- 1.6 Support: Having issues with your account?
- 1.7 PC Minimum System Requirements:
DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION FOR WINDOWS
You’ll need to own Minecraft: Java Edition to play the full version. If you haven’t bought it already go here and buy it quick!
INSTALL AND RUN THE GAME
Download and open Minecraft.msi to run the game installer. Then just follow the instructions in the installer.
You’ll need an internet connection the first time you launch the game, but after that you can play offline without any issues.
DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION FOR MAC/iPad
Play Minecraft on the move! Featuring cross-platform play with other devices running Minecraft on mobile, Windows 10, console, or VR. A popular choice for those on the move.
Minecraft for PC/Mac [Online Game Code]
About the product
- Build, create, and explore in Minecraft for PC and Mac! Have ridiculous amounts of fun!
- Play alone or with friends. Minecraft for PC/Mac supports online multiplayer and solo play.
- Take advantage of limitless supplies and create anything you can imagine in Creative Mode.
- Mine, craft, and go on exciting adventures in Survival Mode. Journey into the depths and take on the Ender Dragon, if you dare!
- Also features horses, rabbits, chickens, zombies, pigs with saddles, boats, minecarts, TNT, zombies, redstone, villagers, iron golems, potions, maps, books, pickaxes, carrots, and lots, lots more. Honestly, there’s a ludicrous amount of cool things to mess about with. You should give it a go!
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or in Survival Mode, defend against monsters and dig deep into the world to discover the rarest ores. Do all this alone, or work together with your friends over the internet. Build, create, and explore!
The PC Java version is the first version of Minecraft to be released. Often referred to as Minecraft: Java Edition. It supports cross-platform play between Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows. This edition also supports user-created skins. It is the classic version.
Terms & Conditions
This Minecraft software download code is issued by Mojang AB, and will entitle the holder to a license of the Minecraft game. The code may only be redeemed on account.mojang.com, and can be credited towards a new or an existing Mojang account.
A Mojang account and an internet connection are required to redeem this code. These accounts are subject to Mojang AB’s Terms and Conditions (found at account.mojang.com/terms). By purchasing this code, you accept these terms and the Terms and Conditions of this code. The code is not redeemable for cash and will not be refunded by Mojang. This code may not be resold. The code is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Support: Having issues with your account?
If you experience any issues redeeming your code or creating your account, please contact Mojang at help.mojang.com.Instructions
- Create an account at minecraft.net/redeem, or if you have an account just log in.
- Enter the redemption code when prompted after log in.
- Choose your Minecraft player name.
- Download the game.
- Start the game and enjoy Minecraft!
- Keep PIN code for future reference.
PC Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 Ghz
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Disk: 150MB
- Video Card: GeForce 200 Series or equivalent
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- Additional Requirements: Java (Java SE 7 update or newer) Windows, Linux, or Mac