- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 600g firm white fish fillets (such as ling), cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 dried chorizo, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 cup (160g) fresh podded peas, or (120g) frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) instant couscous
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Heat oil in a large, deep frypan with a lid over medium heat. Season fish and cook, turning, for 2-3 minutes, then add chorizo and cook, turning, for a further 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add capsicum, anchovy and peas, season with pepper and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Step 2Boil the kettle. Add the couscous to the frypan and pour over 1 1/2 cups (375ml) boiling water, ensuring the couscous is completely covered. Remove pan from heat, cover with the lid and stand for 2 minutes or until water is absorbed. Stir to combine, top with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Author: Warren Mendes
- Image credit: Mark Roper
- Publication: Taste.com.au