- 1.5kg whole side of salmon (1 large fillet)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 1 lemongrass stalk, quartered, bruised
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Place foil sheets, slightly overlapping, on a large baking dish. Place salmon on foil. Top with lemon, lime leaves, lemongrass and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Bring 2 long sides of foil up to centre. Fold to seal. Roll up ends to enclose salmon. Bake for 30 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Cool to room temperature. Cover. Refrigerate. Transfer to a platter. Top with coriander just before serving.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
You’ll need two 70cm pieces foil.
- Author: Emma Braz
- Image credit: Cath Muscat
- Publication: Super Food Ideas