- 2 large vine-ripened tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long green chilli, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons drained baby capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 white fish fillets (such as basa, pink ling or barramundi)
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 bunches baby broccoli, ends trimmed
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Step 1Combine tomato, onion, chilli, if using, caper, mint and oil in a bowl. Season.
- Step 2Place fish on a clean work surface. Combine pepper, lemon rind and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the fish.
- Step 3Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Spray baby broccoli and asparagus with olive oil spray. Season. Cook for 1-2 mins each side or until lightly charred and tender crisp. Transfer to a plate. Spray fish with oil. Cook on grill for 2-3 mins each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 4Divide baby broccoli and asparagus among serving plates. Top with fish and spoon over the tomato mixture.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sarah Hobbs
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Coles