- 400g fettuccine
- 500g Coles skin off salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek, pale section only, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced (1/4 cup juice)
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas, thawed
- 150g fresh firm ricotta, crumbled
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Dill sprigs, extra, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Step 1Cook fettuccine in a saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-heat. Cook the salmon for 3 mins each side for medium. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Step 3Heat oil in the same frying pan over medium-low heat. Add leek and cook for 3 mins or until softened. Add garlic, zucchini and lemon zest and cook for 2 mins or until zucchini softens. Add lemon juice, dill and peas and cook for 2 mins. Add pasta to the pan with the reserved cooking liquid and ricotta. Gently toss to combine.
- Step 4Coarsely flake the salmon and add to the pasta. Season. Divide among serving plates. Top with dill sprigs and serve with lemon wedges and crusty bread.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles