- 300g redfish fillets
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 4 green shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100g mixed salad leaves, washed, dried
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Step 1Place the fish fillets, ginger, lime juice, egg white and fish sauce in the bowl of a food processor. Process until almost smooth. Add the coriander and green shallots and process until just combined. Shape the mixture evenly into 8 patties.
- Step 2Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the fish cakes and cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden and just cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Step 3Serve on individual serving plates accompanied by the salad leaves and with the sweet chilli sauce drizzled over.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve