- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 stalk lemongrass (white part only), finely shredded
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Step 1Combine lime juice, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, vinegar, fish sauce and sugar in a bowl. Set aside for 30 minutes to allow flavours to develop.
- Step 2Add mint just before serving.
- Author: Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: Guy Bailey
- Publication: Super Food Ideas