- 2 bunches broccolini, roughly chopped
- 500g linguine
- 370g canned tuna in chilli oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried red chilli flakes
- 1/3 cup (35g) finely grated parmesan
- Step 1Cook broccolini in a large pan of boiling salted water for about 2 minutes.
- Step 2Remove with a slotted spoon, then cook pasta in the same water according to packet instructions.
- Step 3Meanwhile, drain tuna, reserving 2 tablespoons of chilli oil. Heat the chilli and olive oils in a deep frypan over medium heat, then add garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Add basil and cook for a further 10 seconds.
- Step 4Remove from heat and toss through broccolini. Add tuna and stir gently, trying not to break up chunks of tuna.
- Step 5Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Add tuna mixture, chilli flakes, parmesan and sea salt to taste. Toss gently to combine before serving.
- Author: Nancy Duran
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Taste.com.au