- 340g Heinz Gluten Free Linguine
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Large pinch of salt
- 20 large green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 60ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 large bunch rocket, stems trimmed, leaves shredded
- Step 1Cook the linguine in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain well and return to pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, chilli flakes, lemon zest and salt, cook stirring for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add the prawns and cook stirring occasionally for 2 minutes or until golden brown and just cooked through. Add wine, simmer until reduced by half. Remove from heat.
- Step 3Add the prawn mixture to the hot pasta with the lemon juice, remaining olive oil and rocket, toss until well combined. Serve immediately with freshly ground black pepper.
Tip: you can substitute the rocket with 75g baby rocket leaves or 3 cups picked watercress leaves.
- Author: Chissy Freer
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Taste.com.au