- 400g linguine
- 1 tablespoon Lupi extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2/3 cup pure cream
- 200g roasted red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons salted capers, rinsed, finely chopped
- 40g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 150g smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain and return to saucepan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add cream, capsicum and capers. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until cream is reduced slightly.
- Step 3Add cream mixture and 1/4 cup parmesan to pasta. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Divide pasta between serving bowls. Top with salmon. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas