- 1 1/2 cups (300g) couscous
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) boiling water
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 60g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Spinach Leaves
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 250g cooked beetroot, cut into wedges
- 2 x 115g cans King Oscar Mackerel Fillets in Olive Oil, drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 50g fetta, crumbled
- Step 1Place the couscous in a large heatproof bowl. Stir in boiling water. Cover and stand for 5 mins. Use a fork to separate the grains. Set aside for 10 mins to cool.
- Step 2Add spring onion, spinach, tomato, cucumber, lemon juice and oil to couscous. Season. Toss to combine.
- Step 3Transfer salad to a large serving platter. Top with beetroot, mackerel, parsley and fetta to serve.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles