- 400g can borlotti beans, rinsed, drained
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 leek, cut into matchsticks
- 55g (1/3 cup) pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 tablespoon drained baby capers
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (about 200g each) firm white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C. Cut four 50cm lengths of baking paper. Combine the beans, tomato, leek, olive, parsley, capers, garlic and half the oil in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Step 2Divide the bean mixture among the sheets of paper. Top with the fish. Combine the lemon juice and remaining oil in a bowl. Drizzle over the fish. Season. Fold the 2 long sides of each sheet of paper over the filling to enclose. Tuck the short sides under to seal. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Step 3Divide the parcels among bowls and top with baby rocket.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Reader recipe
- Image credit: Craig Wall
- Publication: Australian Good Taste