- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 10 anchovy fillets, rinsed, drained
- 65g (1/3 cup) capers, rinsed, drained
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (see note)
- 160ml (2/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, rind finely grated, juiced
- Step 1Process the mint, parsley, basil, anchovy, capers and mustard in the bowl of a food processor until finely chopped. add 125ml (1/2 cup) of the oil. Process until just combined.
- Step 2Stir in the lemon rind, lemon juice and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
All nutrition values are per serve
Use a gluten-free mustard to make this recipe gluten free.
- Author: Gemma Luongo
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Australian Good Taste