- 3 cups green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne strips
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ZoOSh So fabulous Kickin’ Coleslaw dressing
- 750g Flathead fish fillets, skinned
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 large lime, finely grated rind
- 12 mini flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Step 1Combine the cabbage, carrot, spring onion, capsicum and dressing in a large bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Step 2Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces and toss gently in a bowl with cumin, oil and lime rind to coat well. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Step 3Cook the fish on a BBQ or char grill pan until just cooked through.
- Step 4Assemble the tortillas with slaw, fish and sprinkle with coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles