- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 25g softened unsalted butter
- 2 x 180g skinless snapper fillets
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 small red chillies, thinly sliced, plus extra thinly sliced to serve
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 bunches broccolini, halved lengthways
- 150g mixed mushrooms (shimeji and enoki), stalks trimmed
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Thinly sliced spring onion, to garnish
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 200C. Line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Step 2Combine miso and butter, then spread over snapper. Combine sesame oil, chilli, soy sauce and peanut oil in a bowl. Add broccolini, mushrooms and sesame seeds, toss to combine, then spread over the base of prepared baking dish. Top with snapper. Roast for 18-20 minutes until snapper is just cooked and the broccolini is tender.
- Step 3To serve, squeeze over lime juice and scatter with spring onion and extra chilli.
- Author: Warren Mendes
- Image credit: Petrina Tinslay
- Publication: Taste.com.au