- 4 skinless pink ling fish fillets
- 1/4 cup Coles Brand Pure Olive Oil
- 350g tomato medley, sliced or halved
- 2 truss tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 3/4 cup Mediterranean mixed pitted olives, from the deli, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Wattle Valley Chunky Basil With Cashew & Parmesan Dip
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 800g baby washed potatoes, steamed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Step 1Brush both sides of the fish fillets with 1 tbsp of the oil. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the fish for 2-3 mins each side or until just cooked though.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, olives and basil in a bowl. Combine the dip, lemon juice and remaining oil in a small bowl.
- Step 3Toss the potatoes with butter and parsley to coat. Drizzle the dressing over the fish. Serve with tomato salad and potatoes.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles