- 1 1/2 cups SunRice Medium Grain white rice
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 large brown onion, diced 1cm
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 3/4 cup firmly packed fresh herbs (such as coriander, flat-leaf parsley or mint)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Light soy sauce (or salt and pepper), to taste
- Lemon, zested and juiced (optional)
- Step 1Start with the rice. Cook SunRice Medium grain rice as per the pack instructions.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of oil with the cumin in a large non-stick fry pan (or wok) over medium heat until the cumin is fragrant. Add the onions and stir-fry until slightly translucent. Add the tuna, stir through and remove from heat.
- Step 3Fold through the rice. Once combined, stir through the fresh herbs. If you have a lemon lying around, shave a sprinkle of zest over the top and a squeeze of lemon juice will liven things up!
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: SunRice