- 4 (about 200g each) coliban (washed) potatoes, peeled, halved
- 1 small red onion
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 85g (1/3 cup) sour cream
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 1 ripe large avocado
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 425g can tuna in olive oil, drained (Sirena brand)
- 1 bunch (about 90g) rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook the potatoes in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 8 minutes or until partly cooked. Drain and transfer to a plate to cool slightly.
- Step 2Meanwhile, chop the onion and capers. Place in a medium bowl with the sour cream and stir to combine. Place in the fridge until required.
- Step 3Use a hand grater to coarsely grate the potato. Use wet hands to shape the grated potato into four 12cm discs.
- Step 4Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 potato discs to the pan and cook for 4 minutes each side or until crisp and golden. Transfer to a baking tray and place in preheated oven to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining oil and potato discs.
- Step 5Meanwhile, cut the avocado in half lengthways, remove the stone and peel. Slice lengthways and place on a plate. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice over the avocado. Flake the tuna into chunks.
- Step 6To serve, divide the potato rosti among serving plates and top with the avocado and tuna, and drizzle with the remaining lemon juice. Add a dollop of the sour cream mixture and top with rocket leaves.
All nutrition values are per serve