- 1 iceberg lettuce, washed, shredded
- 600g cooked school prawns, peeled
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Masterfoods Tomato Sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) thin cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of red Tabasco pepper sauce
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Step 1To make the cocktail sauce, combine the tomato sauce, cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Place the lettuce in 4 serving dishes/glasses. Top with the prawns and drizzle with the cocktail sauce. Serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Australian Good Taste