- 250g dried fusilli pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 baby fennel, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways (fronds reserved)
- 1/3 cup pitted Sicilian olives
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced preserved lemon rind
- Step 1Cook pasta following packet directions, adding peas for the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Step 2Combine oil, garlic, rind and juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Place the pasta mixture in a large serving bowl. Add fennel, olives, radish, 3/4 of the preserved lemon and ½ of the reserved fennel fronds. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine. Serve topped with remaining preserved lemon and fennel fronds.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Guy Bailey
- Publication: Super Food Ideas