- 2 kumara (sweet potato), peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped sage leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 4 prosciutto slices
- 4 x 175g skinless ocean trout fillets, pin-boned
- Olive oil spray
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180C. Toss kumara on a tray with sage, 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- Step 2Meanwhile, wrap a slice of prosciutto around the centre of each fish fillet. Heat a heavy-based frypan over high heat. Spray the pan with oil and cook for 2 minutes each side or until prosciutto is slightly browned and crisped. Place fish on kumara and bake for a further 4-5 minutes until cooked through.
- Step 3While the fish is cooking, pound the coriander, spring onion, garlic and some salt and pepper with a mortar and pestle (or pulse mixture in a food processor). Stir in lemon juice and remaining oil to form a loose sauce.
- Step 4Divide the roasted kumara and trout fillets among plates. Serve topped with the coriander sauce.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Louise Pickford
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: delicious.