- 45g pkt pistachio dukkah
- 500g white fish fillets (such as basa, hoki or pink ling), cut into 4cm strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thickly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- Step 1Place the dukkah on a large shallow plate. Roll the fish in the dukkah to lightly coat.
- Step 2Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the fish, in batches, turning, for 2 mins or until golden brown and just cooked through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine the chickpeas, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, parsley and mint in a large bowl. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and remaining oil. Season. Toss to combine.
- Step 4Serve the fish with the tabouli.
Serve with: Coles Hummus Dip.
Tip: Fill wraps or pita bread with the cooked dukkah-crusted fish, Perino tomatoes, Coles Hommus Dip and baby spinach.
Tip: To add even more veg to this dish, throw in some dukkah-roasted pumpkin pieces or cauliflower florets.
- Publication: Coles