- 2 bunches baby carrots, trimmed, peeled, scrubbed
- 120g (2/3 cup) cooked, cooled quinoa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 tablespoon pepitas, chopped
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 (about 125g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thick strips
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the carrots on the prepared tray and spray lightly with olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until just tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the quinoa, chives, parsley, pepitas and lemon rind and juice in a bowl. Season. Press the quinoa mixture firmly on top of the salmon fillets.
- Step 3Add capsicum to the tray with carrots and bake for 5 minutes or until starting to soften. Add the salmon, broccolini and sliced lemon to the tray. Spray lightly with olive oil. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking and vegetables are tender.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Guy Bailey
- Publication: Taste Magazine