- 300g white quinoa, cooked
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 375g can salmon
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 60g breadcrumbs (I recommend wholemeal or multi-grain)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Step 1Combine quinoa, eggs, salt and salmon in a large bowl. Stir in onion, chives, parsley and garlic. Add breadcrumbs and stir until well combined.
- Step 2Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Shape mixture into sixteen 2cm thick patties. Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Recipe by taste member, k808w
- Author: Member recipe
- Publication: Member recipe