- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste
- 270ml can Ayam light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 lemongrass stalk (white part only), trimmed, finely chopped
- 6 (125g each) skinless chicken thigh cutlets, trimmed
- canola oil cooking spray
- lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Combine curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and lemongrass in a shallow ceramic dish. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Step 2Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook chicken, covered, for 5 to 6 minutes each side or until cooked through (see note). Serve.
Using a covered barbecue helps chicken cook through without burning. If you don’t have a covered barbecue, place a deep metal baking dish over chicken.
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas