- 600g lamb leg steaks, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 bunches broccolini, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 cups steamed jasmine rice
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Place lamb in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add curry paste. Toss to coat.
- Step 2Heat a wok over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil and swirl to coat. Add half the lamb. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining lamb.
- Step 3Heat remaining oil in wok. Add broccolini. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Step 4Return lamb and any juices to wok. Add fish sauce and lime juice. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
All nutrition values are per serve
Super saver: Use lamb rump steaks instead of leg and save around $1.81 in total.
- Author: Kirrily La Rosa
- Image credit: Cath Muscat
- Publication: Super Food Ideas