- 2 bunches (2 cups) coriander leaves and stems, chopped
- 1 cup (150g) unsalted peanuts, roasted
- 1/2 cup (125ml) peanut oil
- 1 long red chilli, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 (400g) Heart Smart pork fillets
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 440g packet fresh udon noodles
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Step 2Place coriander (reserve some for garnish), peanuts, peanut oil, chilli, garlic and fish sauce in a food processor and process to a rough paste.
- Step 3Rub Heart Smart pork fillets with sesame oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a small ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat and brown pork for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer pan to oven for 7-10 minutes. Remove pan from oven (be careful of hot handle!), cover with foil, and rest for at least 5 minutes. Slice thickly.
- Step 4Meanwhile, cook noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain noodles, reserving 1/4 cup of their cooking liquid. Toss hot noodles with 1 cup of the coriander paste and enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten.
- Step 5Serve noodles topped with pork and coriander leaves
All nutrition values are per serve