- 1kg soup mix
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 60g butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 600g Nile perch fillets, cut into 4 portions
- Steamed broccolini, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 230°C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Peel vegetables and cut into thin wedges. Toss vegetables, oil and thyme together. Spread over tray. Roast for 25 mins.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine soft butter with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Step 3Lay the fish portions over the vegetables. Spoon the herbed butter over the fish. Roast for a further 8-10 mins or until the fish is just cooked.
- Step 4Serve the fish with the roasted vegetables. Spoon over any extra melted herb butter. Serve with broccolini.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Fresh Living