- 500g sebago potatoes, peeled
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 160ml creme fraiche
- 200g sliced smoked salmon
- 50g baby rocket
- 2 teaspoons (about 20) capers, drained, rinsed
- Step 1Coarsely grate the potatoes. Squeeze handfuls of the grated potato over a bowl to remove as much liquid as possible. Place the grated potato in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Place a 1/4 cup of the mixture in the pan. Flatten slightly with an egg lifter to make a 10cm round circle. Repeat to make 3 more. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Repeat with the remaining oil to make 4 more rosti.
- Step 3Fold the dill through the creme fraiche. Arrange the potato rosti on serving plates. Top with the smoked salmon, a dollop of creme fraiche and then with baby rocket. Scatter the capers over the top and season with freshly ground pepper.
All nutrition values are per serve