- 2 x 210g cans pink salmon, drained
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini or butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded, diced
- Crusty bread, to serve
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Step 1Discard any pieces of salmon bone and skin. Flake fish.
- Step 2Place beans into a bowl with onion, cucumber, tomato and capsicum. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Make dressing Whisk all ingredients together. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Pour over salad. Toss gently to coat.
- Step 4Stir in salmon. Serve with bread.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Louise Pickford
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas