- 2 1/2 cups (375g) plain flour
- 7g sachet dried yeast
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 3/4 cup (180ml) tomato passata (sieved tomato puree)
- 1 bunch asparagus, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 corn cobs, kernels sliced from cobs
- 210g can red salmon, drained and flaked
- 100g mozzarella, grated
- Step 1Combine: flour, east and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Pour in oil and 1 cup (250ml) lukewarm water, and stir to form a dough. Transfer dough to a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place dough in a clean oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes to rise.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 220°C. Knock down dough with you fist, then cut into 8 pieces. Usuing your hands, shape dough pieces into aprrox. 8 x 13cm ovals. Place on 2 greased oven trays, then sprinkle lightly with semolina.
- Step 3Spread a little tomato passata over each oval, leaving a 2cm border. Top with asparagus, corn, salmon, and mozzarella then bake for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden. Serve.
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Noerianto
- Image credit: Andrew Lehmann
- Publication: Notebook: