- 2 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup light cream or milk
- 210g can John West Salmon, drained, flaked
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, finely grated and juiced
- Rocket salad, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease 4 x 9.5cm fluted or plain pie pans.
- Step 2Cut 4 x 14cm rounds from pastry. Ease pastry into prepared dishes, extending over edge. Chill for 10 mins. Trim.
- Step 3Line pastry cases with baking paper. Fill with dried beans or rice. Bake for 10 mins. Remove paper and filling. Bake cases for a further 5 mins. Allow to cool.
- Step 4In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salmon, dill, lemon zest and juice. Season to taste. Pour mixture evenly between pastry cases. Arrange on an oven tray.
- Step 5Bake for 15-20 mins, or until filling is golden and set. Serve warm or cold, topped with rocket salad.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles