- 250g light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons dill leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1/2 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 16 slices wholemeal bread
- 400g sliced smoked salmon
- Step 1Place cream cheese, dill, chives, lemon rind and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Step 2Lightly spread 1 side of each piece of bread with cream cheese mixture. Top 8 with salmon. Sandwich with remaining bread. Using a sharp knife, remove crusts and cut each sandwich into 3 fingers. Arrange on a serving plate. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Super Food Ideas