- 1 cup (260g) potato mash
- 2 x 200g cans red salmon, drained, flaked
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Baby cos lettuce leaves, to serve
- Masterfoods Tartare Sauce, to serve
- Step 1Combine potato, salmon, capers, onion, egg and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Using damp hands, shape mixture into 8 patties.
- Step 2Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and heated through. Serve with lettuce and tartare sauce.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Liz Macri
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas