- 150g skinless salmon fillet
- Olive oil spray
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 large zucchini, trimmed, peeled into ribbons
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 150g couscous
- 150ml boiling water
- 90g (1/3 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Bake salmon on tray for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly. Flake into pieces.
- Step 2Preheat a chargrill on high. Spray lightly with oil. Cook the asparagus and zucchini for 2 minutes each side or until charred and tender crisp. Transfer to a plate. Halve the asparagus lengthways. Combine salmon, asparagus, zucchini, chickpeas, onion and parsley in a bowl.
- Step 3Place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add water. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside for 3-4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to separate grains.
- Step 4Whisk yoghurt, lemon juice and chives in a bowl. Divide couscous and salmon mixture among plates. Drizzle over dressing.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste